REGENT LAS VEGAS
(formerly Resort at Summerlin)
- Opened July 15, 1999
- Located 11 miles northwest of the Las Vegas Strip at 221 N. Rampart
Blvd at Summerlin Parkway
- The hotel is not themed, but is a resort/golf hotel and casino
- The hotel has two towers - The Regent Grand Spa, with 286 rooms
and the Regent Grand Palms, with 255 rooms and suites - anchoring
the south and west ends of the property. Rooms have views of the
of the gardens or of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Free Valet parking as well as 1,000 covered spaces in the parking
garage. There are also 2,600 outdoor parking spaces available.
- An elaborate $13.5 million complex of gardens and pools covers
11 acres. The gardens include an 11,000-square foot gradd-edged
pool with waterfall and four 25-yard swimming lanes plus two 250-square
foot spa pools equipped with handicap lifts. The Resort's grounds
are landscaped with 3,500 trees, including 800 palms and features
a $1.5 million lighting system.
- Two wedding chapels open daily from 9am - 7pm Sunday - Friday
and 9am - midnight on Saturday. Wedding packages are available,
including one in medieval attire. For more info, call 1-800-811-4320.
||Adjacent to the Regent Grand Spa is Aquae
Sulis, a 40,000 square foot luxury health spa offering a full range
of treatments, including massages, facials, aromatherapy, body wraps,
loofah scrubs and yoga. The facilityes feature whirlpools, cascading
waterfall showers, and outdoor hydrotherapy pool, Watsu tub, complete
cardiovascular and weight training equipment area and aerobic studio.
Services include individual exercise programs and nutritional and
stress management consultation.
- The Regent is located very near Red Rock Canyon where you will
find a variety of outdoor activities from hiking to rock climbing.
- The Regent controls 50 percent of tee times at the Tournament
Players Club at The Canyons golf course (home to the Las Vegas Senior
Classic), with the option to increase to 75 percent at any time,
and offers world-class golf at nine other area courses. Tee times
can be booked through hotel reservations and arrangements can be
made for corporate and group competitions.
The Regent has a 50,000 square foot casino featuring:
- 1,200 slot machines
- 40 table games
- two intimate salon prives
- The Round Bar
- The Ringside Bar race and sports book
- Addison's entertainment Bar
- Ceres, a seafood restaurant in the Regent Grand Spa hotel overlooks
waterfalls and the gardens. It features a raw bar and serves classic
- The Regent Grand Palm features Parian, a restaurant with world
cuisine on creative tabletop displays.
- Hamada of Japan features traditional and contemporary Japanese
cuisine from the sushi bar, dining room, and teppan tables, with
seating on the garden patio.
Addisons is good for an evenings entertainment in
The Upstairs Market, which is atop the casino, serves eclectic
American foods with panoramic views of the city and mountains.
- The Waterside Cafe is great for light fare and refreshments at
For more photos of The Regent, please click